What kind of water bottle do you use?

Do you still drink from an Ozarka type plastic bottle or do you have another type of water bottle that you fill up (an empty bottle that you bought just for water)

We buy a large case of Ozarka (sport top bottles) and then after we drink the water, we re-fill the bottle from our refrig. and use it over and over...but I've been seeing other Moms (at the park for example) with a regular type bottle (like you'd have on your bike) of water...

I know that those plastic Ozarka type bottles are bad for the enviroment so I'm not being "politically correct" using them but they can be recycled??

Have you changed the way you take water "out in public?"

CoolMommyofboys

Asked by CoolMommyofboys at 10:03 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I bought one at walmart that is like stainless steel, i go walking everyday and I just fill it up
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:07 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I bought one of those stainless steel water bottles and it made my water taste like aluminum.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I do the same thing as you. I refill them. I drink and refill a bottle about 4 or 5 times a day. It is nice to always have a cold one waiting for you in the frige, but yes, if I was throwing all of those bottles out, it would be horrible for the environment. I do like the fact that if I do lose one or leave it somewhere, it isn't a huge deal. I buy a 12 pack at a time and that usually lasts me a couple months before the kids and I lose them all.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:19 AM on May. 16, 2009

• We use the CamelBak Better Bottle.

http://www.rei.com/product/776892

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Those plastic bottles are recyclable.
    Anonymous

• I use camelbak water bottles. I like them alot better then just buying a 12 pack at the store but i used to refill those all the time till i got the one i have now.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:56 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I have a plastic bottle with a straw that I use to hold my water.
    My girls reuse water bottles we saved from when we had bought bottles of water a couple of times. They just refill them with tap water and put them in the fridge overnight. For summer, they'll add about an inch of water to the bottom, put them in the freezer, and then add cold water the next morning so they have ice cold water most of the day.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:23 PM on May. 16, 2009

• we use camelot bottled water, you mean to tell me u reuse the individual bottles you know thats not good right.
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 3:16 PM on May. 16, 2009