Jamie Foxx makes me SICK...

After the truly heinous things the GROWN man said about a CHILD, he is being welcomed and treated GREAT by the media people he is interviewing with to promote his new movie. Now I know many of the comments from before centered on not liking the CHILD in question, but his remarks were RACIST and DISGUSTING, and if the race situation had been reveresed he would have been hiding under a rock now to escape a media frenzy that would have been tearing him apart!!!!!

Does seeing him now getting a free pass make anyone else angry!?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 10:04 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No.
    Why you think he can not use his right of freedom of speech?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Who is Jamie Foxx and can you provide a link of his quote?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I don't like Eddie Murphy because he denies his own child!
    Anonymous

• why do we continue to watch these people? Really I do not agree with him or Eddie Murphey.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:14 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I agree, he's nauseating. But, we can,once again, thank the liberal media. They don't care one iota about how wrong he was,or is. Not to mention, and this is why I'm posting this anon, the AA's especially celebrities seem to think since we have a new "president", they have a free pass to treat the rest of us like crap for the next 4 years! And, if anything is said, you can bet your bottom dollar,they will play the race card, loud and clear. It's not right,and it sucks,but it's how we are stuck, for the next 4 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 16, 2009

• So 1st Anon, you think Don Imus should have kept HIS job right? I mean after all the man only said the word "nappy". He didn't wish STD's on a minor or tell a minor to "go make a sex tape. If it's free speech then EVERYONE gets to say HATEFUL things, not just ONE RACE. He also made fun of her looks (a CHILD) and told the MINOR to "grow up and make a sex tape"

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20272211,00.html

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:30 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I do not understand why the media idolizes actors and entertainers. I wouldn't even call them "celebrities" or "movie stars" because they are bigoted, judgmental, morons.

I do not buy CDs, magazines, or watch movies, or crap like ET, or E news. I am not giving money to condone this behavior. The only people who create this frenzy around these people are the media. I teach my kids that they are no different than every other person in this world.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 10:32 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I thought it was pretty funny..."The one with all the gums, she will need a gum transplant" I cant stop laughing!!! But aside from that, it was messed up what he said. That's someone's child, he wouldnt want someone saying that about his daughter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on May. 16, 2009

• i don' think any black man who looks like Jamie Foxx should go making fun of someone else's gums! maybe he doesn't own a mirror.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I agree with thundernlight...

I do my part to not support the projects or platforms or the sponsors of said projects or platforms when some celebrity type spouts off about WHATEVER it is I passionately disagree with! Just like I am capable of casting my vote, I can also choose to spend my money selectively...it's the only power I have! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:53 AM on May. 16, 2009