Not reallly a question just saying thanks to every one who answered the anerexic question...

Thank you for answering and for those of ytou who asked if it was a serious question yes it was and for those of you who thought it was a stupid question i guess it was because i could have just looked it up on google but that hadnt crossed my mind. I knew it was a bad thing but i wanted to know HOW bad. Thank you anyways and im going to send as many videos and picks out there about anerexia to my sister see if that will change her mind thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Health

• You are very welcome!! I hope your sister gets better.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:43 PM on May. 16, 2009

• If she needs someone to talk pm me and I'll give you my e-mail and I can talk to her I went through this at 16
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:32 PM on May. 16, 2009