HOW does one get this out of the carpet

So my oh so sweet daughter went monkey on me and got to my make up. THE balck stuff..Water proof eyeliner and Mascara. It was ALL over her lol. Well her room had dried up clumps of of eyeliner and Mascara. I cleaned up what i noticed..THEN i used Reslove..THEN i used the Vacuum.Well i missed some and it smeered ALL over looking worse then it did before =/

My husband said make up remover,but i told him its oily and not so good on carpet lol at least he tried

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 10:05 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Home & Garden

• The oily makeup remover may be the answer, then remove the oily residue. So I'd try that. Other than that, perhaps get a professional in. Or my all time favorite solution, put a throw rug over it. LOL!

Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 10:23 AM on May. 16, 2009

• You'd be amazed what a baby wipe will get out of the carpet. You could try one of those. Same for cleaning shoes..They work wonders.
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 10:49 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Buy a Spotbot, mine has gotten up dried in paint and Nail polish..
    ceciliebw

Answer by ceciliebw at 7:53 PM on May. 17, 2009

• spray and wash or shout
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:46 AM on May. 21, 2009