Lip twitching?

About two days ago the right corner of my top lip started twictching. Its not consistant but off and on and hasnt stopped yet. I was under a lot of stress for a long time but things are getting better and I have been smiling a lot more especially lately. Is this twitch anything to worry about? what does it mean?

mocamomma22

Asked by mocamomma22 at 10:27 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Health

• I willing to bet it means you're stressed.

I get a really obnoxious eyelid twitch when I'm stressed as hell
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 11:19 AM on May. 16, 2009

• My eyelid twitches, too, when I am stressed. It can be illness or mental stress- anxiety. I put a cool damp cloth on it and lie down for a little while, and it goes away. Sometimes without the cloth it still just goes away. I know what it is, so that takes off some of the stress. :)

On your lip makes me wonder if it is a cold sore trying to start. I have this, too, again the cool cloth method, cools it down, helps it stop acting up. I hope you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 12:08 PM on May. 16, 2009