asked in diet and fitness, but want a wide variety of ideas for this question...

Does anyone have a doable daily workout they can help me with? Like what works best for thighs, or upper arms, and tummy areas? I'm trying to loose weight, and obviously I have to eat right, that much I've started, but am at a total loss as to what exercises really help loose weight in areas of my body, and tone them without making me overly muscular... I'd like to loose about 30 lbs.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 10:31 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If your just looking to do things at home then here ya go
    Tummy: Lay down on the floor and hold onto something with your hands. Lift your legs up off the floor then back down not touching the floor. you can do this keeping your legs centerd but it works out more when your lower your legs to the sides as well.
    Butt, and thighs: Stand behind a chair for ballance. And just squat. This will help with the thighs and youll feel it and also help get rid of some extra you might be carrying on the back side.

Running is always good and works out alot of muscles.I cant think of anything else right now but if i do ill let you know. Good Luck!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:45 AM on May. 16, 2009

• i don't know if you're willing to spend any money or not but i have the air climber (kind of like the stair stepper) and it works both my legs and arms because it has those stretchy bungee cord things for the arms (not sure what they're called lol). and it's a good cardio workout too, im out of breath after 10 minutes haha
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 10:36 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Squats and lunges for the legs, five pound dumbells for the arms, Leg lifts for the lower tummy, I recently bought this DVD called "Hip hop Abs" I've been waking up at 5 every morning to do it, and I've lost 8 pounds in the past 2 1/2 weeks!! I think anything to get you moving around and your heart pumping is good...Also jumping rope is great cardio.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:49 AM on May. 16, 2009