Big Boob mamas: A question

I started out well-endowed (D cup) and the girls are certainly getting bigger. I just read in What to Expect that they generally grow 3 cup sizes! AHH! Am I going to be able to find bras (prenatal and nursing)? Is my back going to die? What did you find in your experience? Thanks in advance.

guitarlove

Asked by guitarlove at 10:32 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was a 38 DD and just bought bras that were 40-42 DD when I was breast feeding. WTE is way exagerating. Now I did have the quadra boob thing going on, but it wasn't that bad. I HTH don't be scared!! :) And now, (my son is 2 1/12) I think my boobies are smaller than before I got pregnant :(
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 10:37 AM on May. 16, 2009

• i was a III when I pregnant, believe it or not walmart and kmart sells triple D's in the "box" bra section. but motherhood maturnity is a great place as well! they'll hook you up! be proud of the girls!! and in the end if your back hurt as bad as mine did, breast reduction worked great for me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I forgot to say that they were at 40-42 when I was pregnant too, sorry :(
    dakotaNrye

• My boobs didnt grow 3 cup sizes....I went from a D to a DD. This is also my first so i dont know it that has anything to do with any of it.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:37 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I was in a D & went to DD during pregnancy & have stayed there (if i lost weight im sure id lose the boobs!).. I nursed my daughter till she was 18mo.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:46 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Yea, I think that would have to be in the most rare of cases. I am big chested. I never grew too much bigger that I had to change bra sizes with any of my kids. Nor have I ever known anyone that grew that big. Thats crazy.!.Chances are you'll be OK..
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 10:47 AM on May. 16, 2009

• lol i was 38 b and now im in 48 b haha im pregnant with a boy and im 22 weeks pregnant
    esthermlocke23

Answer by esthermlocke23 at 11:07 AM on May. 16, 2009

• My breasts didn't grow much bigger. I was a 42 DD when I got pregnant and was probably a 44DD when I gave birth.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:08 AM on May. 16, 2009

• yeah sometimes they dont grow at all i was a c 34 with my first and grow to D38, now with my second I havent really noticed I still wear my D38 and my breast dont feel uncomfortable so I may have not growin at all ....relax, i know a mother that had three beautiful little girls and her breast didnt even grow at all shes still i like it was a B32
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 11:11 AM on May. 16, 2009

• ...So I should take my A cups and keep walking, right? ; )
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 11:18 AM on May. 16, 2009