how many of your baby's father's are deadbeats?

i know mine is!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not to be rude or anything but didn't you see signals before you made a baby with this guy? I always wonder, how is it that women end up with losers, that were no different 9 months ago, so do you to some degree take at least 50% of accountability of the life you created and with whom?
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 10:49 AM on May. 16, 2009

• well i guess i was young and stupid. sorry you make all the RIGHT decisions.. not all of us are as perfect as you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Nope. My fiance is a great and responsible guy that shows our son and I lots of love.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:53 AM on May. 16, 2009

• LOL, nobody is perfect!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I got really lucky my husband is an excellent father, I couln't have asked for better. Thats why I respect single mother's so much, because I don't think I could do it on my own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on May. 16, 2009

• No, I am not perfect, far from it. My comment wasn't meant to be rude or bashing. It honestly amazes me when mom's complain about the father of their children they decided to make with those guys.

I always wondered if to some degree there was a moment of clarity when they knowledge to themselves, I did this. That's all.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 11:00 AM on May. 16, 2009

• well i took your comment as bashing, maybe i shouldn't have. but to be honest i didn't get pregnant on purpose. and i actually planned on getting an abortion but when i saw the first ultrasound with that little person inside of me i couldn't do it. and im extremely happy with the decision i made.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Oh I still remember that little heart bit. I have the out most respect for all moms because it is the greatest job you'll ever have and the most meaningful. I think that it is specially difficult for single moms, my mother was one. Now as an adult, I understand all the difficulties and hardships that she went through.

The reason I asked you is because I was never able to ask my mom if she had any indication who my father was before she conceived me and I jump at the opportunity to ask an honest question.

Know this mama: No matter how hard or difficult the road gets, at some point your child will reach maturity and will recognize all your sacrifices and unconditional love. Keep up the good work.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 11:15 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I dont know why men turn their backs on their children. Some are scared, irresponsible or just dont care. I am a single mother and do the best I can. I dont fault this guy for not wanting to take responsibility for his actions, I blame myself for not being smart enough and taking care of myself. I cant live in the past its long gone, I just focus on my family and I dont waste time worrying about him and what he's not doing
    Anonymous

• My kids father had 3 other kids he dont see and his FAMOUS LINE IS "how can i be a father if i hate the mother" god isnt love BLIND-wish i would have seen it sooner-but hey mistakes happen and i love my son!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:05 PM on May. 16, 2009