texting an old bf cheating while her promised boy friend is away at boot camp?

my best friends boyfriend (she wears a promise ring from him) left for boot camp 3 days ago....she is texting an old boyfriend while he is gone. Its called the "back-up system" always got one on the side...just in case. I think shes a cheater or would be cheater...what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Yup, she'll cheat. That's terrible. Poor guy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on May. 16, 2009

• These kind of girls give the rest of us a bad name. The good news is that what goes around comes around and she will eventually pay for her lack of integrity. I feel bad that guy in boot camp hasn't realized just yet what a "tramp" she is. Eventually, she will show her true colors and if he is lucky, he will dump her like a hot potatoe. I am curious tho, do you have any kind of interested in this guy who went to boot camp? You could always tell him what you know, I bet he will appreciate and if he decides to stay with the tramp lady, then I guess he deserves her for being so blind.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 11:07 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Yeah he is a great guy. She is also playing his parent like she the wounded left behind sweetie, pineing away for him...but she really having fun and games behind their back...i know i live with her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Ya she will get what she desevses. Cheating tramp is all that she is and i wish i new this poor guy. Tell her she should keep her pants on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on May. 16, 2009

• CHEATER!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I guess she didn't Promise the right thing! Back up system? That's just wrong! Previously I was going to say it's not cheating unless she's intending on crossing a line with the other guy but if she calls him her back up system then we know her intentions. Sad. She obviously has no self respect and no confidence that she can keep the first guy.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:48 AM on May. 16, 2009

• She's insecure obviously. And since her bf isn't "right there" she's obviously scared. No, i am not sticking up for her behavior, however...it is possible for two people of the opposite sex to be just friends. I will say though that is not likely here if she's making comments like "having a backup system".

What you need to tell your friend is if she plans on keeping the boot camp boyfriend, then ditch the other guy and find a hobby to keep her busy fingers occupied while her man is gone.(try writing letters to her bf every night, soldiers love mail call!!!!)

Slap her senseless(in a loving friendly way) then tell her to stop texting this guy then go out somewhere together. We all have temptations it's how strong willed we are to avoid them. that's the bottom line. If she truly does love boot camp guy she'll leave the other guy alone.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:00 PM on May. 16, 2009

• It's only opening up her life to drama and lies. WHY would you do such a thing? Just live in peace and happiness with what you have. If you want to go outside the relationship, BREAK UP. It's as simple as that. NO DRAMA.
    Anonymous

• Yea, I think that's cheating since it's her back up plan...
    I hope the bf hurries up and finds out so he can use that anger while he's in boot camp to get thru it so he can get away from her to heal.
    She's lucky she's not one of my friends. I'm a right or wrong person and this is just wrong and I'd make no secret of how I felt and I'd tell her she could tell him or I'd do it for her.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:29 PM on May. 16, 2009