isn't 'yo gabba gabba' a little creepy to you?

lol i don't know what it is, but that show seems a little creepy to me. especially those weird looks that dj lance has all the time..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Quite.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:07 AM on May. 16, 2009

• lol. thank goodness my child doesn't watch that show.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on May. 16, 2009

• VERY creepy, I dont let my children watch that show........
    jokermom

Answer by jokermom at 11:08 AM on May. 16, 2009

• HOLD STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:09 AM on May. 16, 2009

• We don't really watch it, but have seen "There's a party in my tummy" video clip. I didn't get that the characters were little toys that the orange dancing weird guy plays with.......I guess it is above me. LOL

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:09 AM on May. 16, 2009

• We LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba!!!!!!!!! It teaches a lot of good character traits; sharing, not hitting or biting, good eating habits, being nice to your friends, etc.

I think more Cafe moms should watch it and learn how to treat other moms on here...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 16, 2009

• ^ I agree... They might LEARN something!

I love that show. When I was a kid, they had shows like The Great Space Coaster and Pinwheel with super strange characters and stuff like that. Every decade has their creepy show... I remember Eureka's Castle when my nephew was growing up. YGG is not much different, BUT their cool factor overrides all of that. Because of that show, I'm now a fan of the Aggrolites, Chromeo, Supernova, and other people featured on there that I'd otherwise never hear of!

Where else can we get a drum lesson from Questlove or a beatbox break from Biz Markie?

That show rocks. And the lessons they teach aren't so bad either.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 11:45 AM on May. 16, 2009

• i personally hate it but i let my son watch it becuase it teaches traits kids need in addition to me teaching. the shows are not to entertain me
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 11:52 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I hate it!!! It has no meaning, I don't understand it, but my kids love it. I don't get it. BTW: Biz MArkie has a lisp and I can't stand it!! The one show I won't let my kids watch is Wonder Pets. The children who voice the characters are 10,11, and 12. I don't see what is so sute about the way Ming Ming talks. And don't even go there about the fact that we need to embrace those with differences. I agree, but my daughter was talking like Ming Ming. It had to go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I hate that show. I cannot express my hatred for this program in enough words. It should be banned. It's stupid, annoying and there is nothing cute about it. Ugh, I'd rather watch Dora over and over. and I really can't stand her either. Barney the purple dinosaur is adorable and cuddly next to yo gabba gabba, even the stupid teletubbies are preferable.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 1:47 PM on May. 16, 2009