Need help with getting my 2yrs old off my boobs??

my daughter is 2 1/2 and i stopped producing milk as i am 5months pregnant. My question is, she still wants my breasts as a dam pacifier, and i hate it!! Can anyone help with advice as to how to get her off and uninterested??
thanks
Desperate

MFHARDIN4

Asked by MFHARDIN4 at 11:05 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Is there a condiment that she doesn't like? If so, place some on your nipple before she wants to latch on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Is she interested at all in your current pregnancy? I know my friend explained to her two-year-old that she could no longer breastfeed because she 'had a baby in her belly' and her body was working on making enough food for that baby. So, though she still loved her daughter very much, they both had to prepare for the new baby to make her healthy and strong. Good luck!
    GloomDollie

Answer by GloomDollie at 11:28 AM on May. 16, 2009

• snuggle her on your lap with a sippy cup with water. take her to the store and let her pick one out (get a Sigg or other stainless steel).

Answer by rkoloms at 5:17 PM on May. 16, 2009