what are your plans for the weekend?

my son is going to daddy's today so im looking forward to hanging out with friends and sleeping in tomorrow!

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 11:06 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's a holiday weekend here but the weather sucks so not to sure about the fireworks.

I'm working this afternoon and then my dh and I are going out dancing tonight. 

Sunday and Monday chilling at home with the family.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:11 AM on May. 16, 2009

• a local cafemom group I'm part of is having a pool party, depending on if it doesnt rain. it's an ice cream party, but I have no car so it has been up to SO to pick it up for me, but he forgot the past two days, and today he works all day, so I'll be coming empty handed. and the mom requested all non-potty trained kids to wear little swimmers, but all I have is swim trunks, once again because I was unable to go out and pick some up. I have a ride, but would feel bad having her stop by the store. I'm the "outcast" of the group, I'll feel like more of an outcast coming unprepared, but hopefully the moms wont mind my son swimming with diaperless trunks for a few minutes lol. on Sunday, my good friend is stopping by the house and we'll be grillin out and downing a few beers!!!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:28 AM on May. 16, 2009

• PARTY, PARTY!! We have have a BBQ with about 50 people tonight to celebrate my college graduation and my decision to apply to Graduate School!!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:07 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I'm working on ridding myself of this headache that I woke up with at 3:00 am, then I need to clean up my office space because my new college term begins Monday and I want a nice neat & fresh look to start with. At 4:00 pm we are going to burn brush in our side yard - the pile has grown quite large.
    I really need to do the laundry, clean my bedroom, and some other things, but I have absolutely no motivation right now.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:19 PM on May. 16, 2009