Sectional Vs. Couch and love seat combo?

My front room is a little cramped, but we need more couch space. Right now we just have a small couch, and considering buying a love seat to go with, but then I started looking at sectionals and thinking they might fit better than a couch and love seat combo.

Do you have a sectional, and does it seem to fit better that a couch and love seat? Or do you think it would fit better the other way around?

I know it really depends on the room, but I thought I'd pick some brains to see some other opinions!

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we have a sectional and a chair, it fits so much better, but the way my den is it would be hard to have a love seat and couch because we have french doors going into our dining room from the den and we also have a bay window, so its hard to situate our furniture in this room. but we have a couch and love seat in out living room and I personally like the sectional so much better.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:24 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Sectionals are much more easier to work with since you can disconnect and arrange how you'd like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 16, 2009

• We used to have the traditional sofa, love seat, and chair combo many years ago and they took up so much room!
    I wish we had gone with a sectional back then.
    We now have a sofa and 2 leather chairs, which is plenty for our living room space and the size of our family, but if I had a large family room I would definitely get a sectional.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:17 PM on May. 16, 2009

• We prefer a sectional because we are a family of 5, and the three kids always want to sit next to one of us. With the sectional we can all pile up together and still have room for all of us.
    Anonymous