I have this friend who ALWAYS says she pregnant and in the past 8 years has probably "misscarred" over 15 times...now Im pregnant and shes "pregnant" too

I'm seariously worried about her and my child- I care for this woman, she was always protective over me in highschool and such, and before I got pregnant I would just listen to her stories but give her no sympthy when she "lost" her baby figuring that would make it better- however last night I thought I was going into preterm labor and My husband is away on business so i called her to take me to the hospital, I guess up until last night she thought i was lying about my pregnancy, why i have no clue? Anyway, as soon as she heard the baby beats on the fetal wellbeing test she started texting an ex boyfriend and told him she was pregnant AGAIN- and than called him and was like do u want to here the babys heart beat and put the phone to the speakers on the machine... my jaw dropped and i didnt know what to say or do, at that point she started rubbing her belly and stuff... Im worried she went off the deap end finally- CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• she sounds crazy, sorry...
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:27 AM on May. 16, 2009

• and that my baby or myself could be at risk because of Jeliousy- This has happed once before she told me a lie SO huge SO outragious in highschool, said she wsa pregnant and went into labor in the principles office and they trasnported her and she had the baby at the hospital and her mother made her give it up for adoption, she even got a tattoo for this baby that was "stolen" from her-but when i spoke to her mother after she ran away her mother was like there has never been a baby or a pregnancy... I could go on with the stories she has told-should I compleatly stay away from her? could she potentally hurt me or the baby-she already basically stole my sons heartbeats calling them her own-what else now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I know you still have more to write, but you need to stop being friends with her like yesterday! She really sounds mental and sounds like she could be one of those women who kills a pregnant woman for her baby.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Wow! That stuff is NUTS!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:30 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Stole my babys heartbeat-I dont think It could get anyworse than that-MY son, now some man thinks thats her baby beats :( i want to cry when i think of what she stole from me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Your friend needs help. Be aware of your surroundings at all times and don't be alone with her.

Anonymous

• I would cut all ties with her RIGHT NOW she sounds like a crazy baby stealer and you need to stay right away from her. Please take this with all the seriousness you have in you and also whenever you go anywhere make sure people know where you are and when you will be back and also tell someone if something happens to you then go to her first.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:39 AM on May. 16, 2009

• whooo...... that is way out there! If I was in your shoes, I would be afraid of that woman.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:41 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Um, I had a friend very similar. You need to google sociopaths or disassociative personality disorder...I'm guessing they will describe your friend to a T. With my friend, I finally just had to cut her out of my life. After 5 years, she still tries, but gets nowhere.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I agree with everyone else, stay away.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:43 AM on May. 16, 2009