What's the best thing your religion/relationship with your higher power has done for you?

I want this to be all loveydovey blahblahblah happy time, so no judging please :o]

Asked by caitxrawks at 11:32 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• given me eyes that "see" and ears that "hear" and the ability to learn from what I experience

Answer by admckenzie at 11:34 AM on May. 16, 2009

• in times of need I look to my animal totem for guidance and use their medicine. the owl spirit has taught me patience, something I lack very much so!

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Gave me my two children and my DH. I wouldn't have chosen any of them myself. If I had been told in HS what my DH was like, I would have run away from him. I also never wanted children of my own, I always wanted to adopt older kids who needed a family. HE decided to put Rick in my life and we had two suprises! HE also helped me when DH thought we should divorce and brought DH back to me.

Answer by Lesli at 11:42 AM on May. 16, 2009

• life!

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Its made me aware of who I truly am.

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:45 AM on May. 16, 2009

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:47 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Inner peace and calm understanding

Answer by mandaday at 11:51 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Greater connection, empathy and compassion from the realization that we are all interconnected.

Answer by Freela at 11:58 AM on May. 16, 2009

• It has given me peace, understanding an open mind to understand more, hear, see and feel more of my surroundings to appreciate everything. It is simply Freedom to be me.

Answer by gmasboy at 12:12 PM on May. 16, 2009

• The best thing my God did for me was die in my place, so that I can live forever with Him.

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:8-9

Thank You Lord Jesus!!!

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:15 PM on May. 16, 2009