Miley Cirus- The Climb

Anyone else like this song? I don't have young teen daughters but I do like that song...I even want to see her movie

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love this song. It seems to fit so perfect with my life right now. It brings me to tears!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:56 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I like it :] I randomly found myself jamming out to it in the car one day...
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 12:44 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i like it to and i watch her show and i wanna see the move i dont have a daughter i just like the show lol
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 12:48 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I like it. She doesn't really bother me the way she seems to irritate so many people. It's a great song, and so true. I just wonder if she wrote it, or if someone else wrote it for her. If she did write it, what an insight to have at such a young age. Did you see the movie? It wasn't half bad!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 1:45 PM on May. 16, 2009