whats the weirdest craving you have had?

mine was a mixture of Tuna Fish and Apple sauce-MIXED-it had a nice smokey appley flavor Lol :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont consider the following a weird craving, but all I wanted was chocolate pudding or yogurt. I loved te texture! it was an orgasm in my mouth lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:35 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I miss those days-orgasms in my mouth- LOL RONTFMAO- it feels like i've been pregnant and alone for so long now that Im pretty sure when i get my internals and such, dust flys out and hits the doctor in the face! shes prolly gonna sue me for espostos! LOL
    Anonymous

• green beans and ice cream. all though my fiance says that poutine is a "weird" craving..
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:54 PM on May. 16, 2009

• POUTINE is amazing!!
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 1:31 PM on May. 16, 2009

• The other day i craved egg salad on toast with strawberry jam, i told my sister in-law that, who is also pregnant and she wanted some too lol! It was soooo good :) That's the weirdest one so far.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:13 PM on May. 16, 2009

• jnsdrf lol. Mine was similar, PB&J and fried egg sandwich! (that was all on one sandwich not two different ones). It was really good lol.
    CrystalJC73

Answer by CrystalJC73 at 4:04 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i don't think any of my cravings throughout each of my pregnancies were weird. With #1, I suddenly wanted scones and clotted/Devon cream. I had never had it before, but I wanted it desperately. My FIL went out and got some for me. It was delicious. With #2, I loved lots of ketchup on my fries and had to have a huge bowl of chocolate & vanilla ice cream w/ marshmellows and chocolate syrup for dessert every night. I did dip my pickle in my potato salad, which my hubby that was gross. I didn't see any issue b/c potato salad usually has pickle relish in it anyways. Didn't have the pregnancy that I miscarried long enough for cravings. With this one, I love my pickles and lots of sweets/desserts instead of salty things.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 5:45 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Lets see, the other day i decided peperoni would taste reeeaaallly good on an Apple desert pizza from Papa Johns (and it was!)
    and Ive also really wanted French Fries on Cheesecake... but I have yet to do it...

I just really dig the whole salty/sweet thing I guess lol!
    MssBlckEyeliner

Answer by MssBlckEyeliner at 5:49 PM on May. 16, 2009

• this is really gross but I craved Kitty Litter with my second daughter.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 6:05 PM on May. 16, 2009

• in my first trimester it was potato salad. which wasnt weird at all.. then it progressed to anything with hot sauce, pickles with seasoned salt. and pb&j sandwiches with soft baked chocolate chip cookies on top. sprinkled with a little bit of cinnamon. lmaooo.... wow... fat!
    Anonymous_J

Answer by Anonymous_J at 2:44 AM on May. 17, 2009