thank you for saving my child-

I commend those who take responsiblity for those who cant for whatever reason everyday, somone out there has my baby boy-And that family I know is giving him a life of love and hugs and kisses and warmth everyday-thank you, you are the real mommies and daddy's!!! it takes a special person to expect another special person in there life with only the intention on giving the best!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Adoption

• I COMMEND YOU FOR GIVING YOUR CHILD TO SOMEONE THAT CAN CARE FULLY FOR THIS CHILD INSTEAD OF NOT TAKING CARE OF THIS CHILD..IM SURE IT'S A STRUGGLE FOR YOU EVERYDAY..HOPEFULLYY SOME OF YOUR PAIN WILL HEAL..
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 12:18 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Good for you for making a decision that was tough. I'm sure your son is thriving.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:36 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Your welcome. The pleasure is all ours!
    Anonymous

• why do I feel like this isnt a bmom posting this...hmmmm
    Anonymous

• I agree with AllAboutKeeley. We are the ones who are lucky to have these beautiful children in our lives. You are every bit as special as anyone else!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 4:01 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Gag me..
    Anonymous

• Nope, I don't believe it's a bmom either. To fishy for me.

But I do appreciate AllAboutKeeley and Iamgr8ful for not jumping on the band wagon and standing up for more!
    Anonymous

• saving...from what?
    Anonymous

• I am sure that you are thankful that your child is in a safe place and being loved and cared for. Saving your child...only you know if that part is true or not. I have never thought that my child was saved by adoption. I do believe he was given more opportunities, a more secure and stable environment, and a family that could provide consistant care and parenting. All things that were not an option at the time my son was born. It is a shame that any woman has to undergo a crisis when pregnant, does not have the support she needs financially/emotionally, or was pregnant because of a rape. (not turning this into a adoption vs. abortion - I'm pro choice). When an expectant woman or child wants to choose adoption I am glad that there are families that are solid and has the desire to be a parent and raise a child.
    Anonymous

• I agree with
    Allaboutkeely...

again...::)))
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:45 AM on May. 18, 2009