Middle name..

I need some help=[
Me and my SO decided we like the name Janessa for our daughter but we're having a hard time picking out a middle name. I LOVEEEE Janessa Michelle, so it would be Janessa Michelle Rosario, but everyone, including my SO, says that it's too long of a name. Not that I care, but I want something me and him agree on.

Anyone have any middle name suggestions that would go good with that name?

and, if at all possible, does anyone have any suggestions on how I can nicely get people to back off and let us name our daughter ourselves?!?! I'm getting really agrivated=[

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 12:43 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My best friend and my mother is pushing my buttons about the name, I have picked the name and they are constantly telling me NO, you cant name him that, and I am getting sick and tired of it-but I just laugh and say ill take it into consideration-however I think the name you picked is BEAUTIFUL-but I understand you wanting you hubby to like it too-Marie is popular and sounds pretty, but I think of marie as a just in case middle name, when you cant think of anything better you use marie, it goes wth EVERYTHING, just like John goes with EVERYTHING for a boy- Jenessa Raylynn Rosario sounds pretty
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:55 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Marie. Same initials just a little shorter. Janessa Marie Rosario.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:44 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Oh and it is your baby. Just do it. You are the ones filling out the birth certificate info. Just do it if it is what you want.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:45 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I agree with 2-1cavwife.. Marie was what popped into my mind right away.. I think it sounds really nice to the ears...

Halsmommy

Answer by Halsmommy at 12:59 PM on May. 16, 2009

• you want advice on how to get people to back off and let you name your own dd in the same post you ask for naming advice?
    Anonymous

• I asked for suggestions..theres a difference between SUGGESTIONS and people telling you "no you can't name your child that"
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:55 PM on May. 16, 2009

• As far as people butting in, as hard as it is you just have to ignore it. I have a Jasmine Marie so I think Janessa Marie would be pretty. I also really like Janessa Grace. Good luck finding a name. Let us know what you decide.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 2:42 PM on May. 16, 2009

• We used Marie after my daughters god mother it wasn't a just in case name for us.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 5:09 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Thank you ladies!=]
    I'll run those by daddy and see what we decide!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 8:30 PM on May. 16, 2009

• marie or maria
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:55 AM on May. 17, 2009