how do i tell my girl her dads family mite not come to her graduation

Her dad and his family are not get along right now so they mite not comeing to her Graduation. I thing hes is going to be herat by that and i dont know what to do to get them to come. I think they should come. But I dont know how to get them here. HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I wouldn't say anything, but that's just me. Just concentrate on her, the graduation, party  and enjoy. If she brings it up then of course tell her.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 12:50 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Wow you cant spell at all your words are so jumbled that i can barely make out what you are trying to say. Tell you husband to man up for his daughter and get over little things like a father should do, for his daughter.
    Anonymous

• It's no other way to tell her... Sit her down and tell her the truth.. The truth will have to come out soon because Grad is right around the corner.
    Elizabeth1837

Answer by Elizabeth1837 at 5:36 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i dont see why they wouldnt come anyway...just because there having a problem with one of the parents doesnt mean they should take it out on the child and I would tell them such!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 9:29 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Honestly. Tell the truth. If he said he might not come, say it that way. If he said he will and you don't know if he will, say he said he would, but he has been busy lately or he said he will be there, so let's hope.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:26 AM on May. 17, 2009

• chocolatebuy her a bigggg gift

otterkiki

Answer by otterkiki at 7:42 PM on May. 17, 2009

• The father should come to the graduation, he will regret it if he don't. My mom did not come to my children's graduations, and they are still hurt by it. They still hold that against her.
    Anonymous