has your kids ever caught you playing with yourself

one of my friends was in her bedroom playing with her self and her daughter came in the room and asked what was she doin has this ever happened to you ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Uh no. See, that kind of thing is what makes me lose respect for people. Why are people doing this instead of caring for thier kids???
    Anonymous

• I agree 1st anon.
    Anonymous

• Ditto
    Anonymous

• No, it's never happened to me. But, to the first two anons: perhaps she thought the kid was asleep? I wait til my kids are in bed, but that's not to say they couldn't wake up and come in. Hence, I shut and lock the door. Don't judge until you've thought of all the possiblities.
    Anonymous

• Are you kidding? No. No. No. If you are that horny that you have to ...Play with yourself ...when your kids are up and about, then maybe you have a problem?
    Anonymous

• No. I find that kind of stuff distasteful. I don't play with myself at all - ever. And, yes, I am being honest and straight forward. I don't need that kind of gratification and stimulation outside of the relationship with my husband.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:17 PM on May. 16, 2009

• No. I am smart enough to lock my door. Suggest that to your friend

Answer by admckenzie at 1:19 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Ugh, some people. Why even bother to respond if you aren't going to be nice or helpful? Keep the frickin rudeness to yourselves, party poopers! I think we can tell who has their panties in a twist!
    There is NOTHING wrong with providing self stimulation. In fact, maybe the woman is a single mom and she doesn't want to go find some guy just to get laid. I am the same way. When I was single, I did what I had to do.I'm not embarrassed to admit it, and there is nothing wrong with it. You can't get pregnant from it, neither can you contract nasty diseases, nor do you have anything to feel guilty about when you have...finished, shall we say?
    As for kids walking in, what is the difference if the kids walk in while she's masturbating, or if the kids walk in while you're having sex with your husband? Same damn thing, people! Ugh, I hate how judgmental some ppl are, then they HIDE BEHIND ANON!!!!!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 1:40 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I just can't freaking stop laughing. If she was playing with herself, why didn't she lock the door? I'm sorry, I just think this is too funny :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:40 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Yeah, I agree. You gotta lock the door. There just has to be locks!!! That solves that problem! For the mom that got caught well that was tactless and careless on her behalf.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 2:17 PM on May. 16, 2009