Did your sex life "die" after having kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, it was restructured. I think it is almost better now. I had a revelation about sex and masturbation after I had my son. I shared this revelation with my husband and now our bond is even stronger, and the sex has gotten kinkier too! I think that is a relationship thing more than a having a baby thing. Our improvement probably wouldn't have happened if I hadn't gotten pregnant though. The pregnancy ruined our sex life at the time an we have come out of it with a new understanding. If there are no break downs in the relationship there can't be any growth.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 2:06 PM on May. 16, 2009

• nope... just had to be restructured.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:07 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Ehhh it didn't "die" per se, but it now has a severe handicap, and a little bit of a limp.

LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:08 PM on May. 16, 2009

• No. The kids had no effect. It died when my Ex-husband became an idiot,etc. Yoiu get the picture.
    Anonymous

• WELL IT SURE DID SLOW DOWN ALOT!!! LOL
    candice0521

Answer by candice0521 at 6:52 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Mine didn't die until my DH went on deployments to Iraq.
    When he came home he didn't want to be sexual anymore - just kiss me, hug me, and tell me he loves me.
    Now that we're older and it's been a couple of years since his last deployment, he still doesn't get in the mood.
    I don't understand and he won't talk about it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:12 PM on May. 17, 2009