I am sixteen and my dh wants more kids

I had my first pregnancy at 15 we got married right after i turned 16, my dh wants more kids and wants to try for more at the end of this year but I really dont want more yet. I want to finish school first plus we have twins who arent a year yet , I have told him my view but they havent worked, any one have any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• just tell no you want to finish school
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 1:06 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Tell him there is a recession going on and it's not a good time to have more children. Finish school.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:06 PM on May. 16, 2009

• dont get pg and finish school common sence Just tell him! You can have more kids later
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:08 PM on May. 16, 2009

• If your being serious, cause WOW this story is a shock, but if your serious then tell him how you feel. Communication is best in any relationship, you already got lucky and had twins, thats exciting to have two babies. Tell him maybe after school and when I'm in college we can talk about having more. But as of right now it's not up for discussion, let him know your done talking about it, your feelings are you don't want more kids at the moment. You would rather focus on your twins and school. If he loves you he'll understand and will not push the subject any more.
    Anonymous

• I told him about the money side and he brought up we dont have to worry since he works and he has his fathers inheirtance to take care of us, hes 23 and says he wants more kids before hes thirty, on the school side he brings up how im on independent studies anyways
    Anonymous

• Smack him in the back of the head and tell him "What are you, stupid?!" No lol. But that's what I would do honestly. I'd tell him the baby maker is out of order until you at least graduate high school, no ifs ands or buts about it! And if he doesn't agree, then he doesn't get sex, period.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 1:09 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Tell him no and get on birth control. Honey even adult women would NOT want children THAT close together. So if this is for real...look into birth control.
    Anonymous

• I am breastfeeding and wouldnt want that passing to my babies, and i just need to be tough to him i guess
    Anonymous

• every time i have a reason not too have more he has four why to have more
    Anonymous

• I hope this doesn't offend you, because I don't mean it to, but if he wanted kids by the time he was 30 and all at once, he should have been with someone a bit older and who was ready. I'm not completely sure of your situation, since idk if you just married him because you had his children or not but its JMO.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 1:21 PM on May. 16, 2009