Able to....

I am 5 months along well 21 weeks today and I can still suck in a little bit I have asked this question before but I need some more input on if its normal or not. Also when did everyone feel your baby kick she moves like crazy but no kicking yet!!

krysdawn09

Asked by krysdawn09 at 1:11 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my Last pregnancy I could suck in up untill I delivered, You could see my ribs and just a ball where the baby was and I felt kicking around 16 weeks with both my pregnancys!
    Mamamegan

Answer by Mamamegan at 1:59 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I started feeling kicking at 16 weeks. Now it's non-stop at 20 weeks.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:19 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I personally don't even try to suck it in, I'm pregnant so I don't mind letting it all "hang out" plus it hurts to suck it in, but I'm 28 weeks so that could make the difference. I started feeling him move around 15 weeks, than at 20 weeks it was non stop but its slowed down a little. My dr said feeling the movements will slow down the bigger the baby gets.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 2:36 PM on May. 16, 2009

• if I wanted to I could suck it in a little and im past my due date. I choose not to thought because whats the point?
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:53 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i dont suck in my belly it hurts to bad too, and i started feeling my baby kick around 16 weeks? and now im 20 and i feel her kick all the time !!! :) you probly are feeling your baby kick you just dont realise it .
    mommy2be1308

Answer by mommy2be1308 at 4:05 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i felt my baby kick at 17 weeks i didn't realize it at first first pregnancy and well she moves alot she used to love to do flips but being 38 weeks there just isn't any room anymore but she still kicks and moves all the time i can't suck it in lol theres to much to suck in
    mama1234512

Answer by mama1234512 at 8:30 PM on May. 16, 2009