has anyone been in active labor for more than 2 weeks??

last friday i was 3cm i went to the doc this thursday and im 4 to 51/2. am i the only one?? and how much pain did you indure cause from my side it hurts to walk everynow and then. im going to be induce this coming thursday, if i make it till then

ella09

Asked by ella09 at 1:14 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• omg! i was in labor with my son for a 2 weeks and i stayed at 3cm and never dialated any more. my son was waaayyyy toooo big for me to birth vaginally. i didn't really feel to much pain until after my water broke then all hell broke lose lol but i got an epi so it wasn't too bad. i ended up getting a c-sec and ethan was 10lbs 4oz and 22 inches long. definetly worth the two weeks rotfl
    ethans_mommy121

Answer by ethans_mommy121 at 1:35 PM on May. 16, 2009

• DOING THE SAME THING BEEN IN ACTIVE LABOR FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF. i AM AT A 2.5 BUT HAVE TO HAVE A C-SECTION THEY STILL WANT TO HAVE ME WAIT TILL MY WATER BREAKS BECAUSE MY CONTRACTIONS ARE NOT CONSISTENT ENOUGH. AHHHH I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL GIRL. GOOD LUCK ON THURSDAY HOPEFULL THEY DO THAT TO ME TOO LOL
    Moe727

Answer by Moe727 at 3:54 PM on May. 16, 2009