WOuld you really die for one of your kids or husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on May. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• I know I'm gonna get criticized for this but it is my opinion & my life not yours! I probably wouldn't intentionally die for either of them. If one of my kids died, i would need to be here for the others b/c they are no less important than the one that died. I would try to protect them the best i could though. I believe everything happens for a reason, if God decides he needs one of my precious angles or my husband then it isn't my choice anymore, no matter how bad i feel or how much i want to die afterwards. I would not choose my kids over my DH either (under normal circumstances) b/c with out my DH i wouldn't have my kids, & also unlike my kids my DH chose to be with me. Also long after your kids are grown who do you have? your DH.When you get married your partner becomes your family. for you to say you wouldn't die for him proves how lightly you take the sanctity of marriage. Again these are my opinions and beliefs!!
    mrs.cooley

Answer by mrs.cooley at 5:50 PM on May. 16, 2009

• yes
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:21 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Absolutely!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:21 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Yes I absolutely would, I would put a bullet through my head to save one of them. If one of my children needed a heart I honestly would. Everytime my child is sick I ask for it to be me so they don't have to feel pain. I honestly feel this way. It's weird but it's honestly how I feel about my babies!!
    Anonymous

• In a heart beat...Song for my kids and fiance: Brian Adams "Everything I Do"
    GmaPam7257

Answer by GmaPam7257 at 1:23 PM on May. 16, 2009

• If I knew that it was them or me, then I think I would.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:23 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Kids...yes. DH...as much as I adore him I would not die for him.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:26 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Yes! I would die to spare my childrens' lives and I would die for my husband to spare myself the pain of having to go through the grief of his death. My children are just beginning and they have so much more life ahead of them. I am 35 and have experienced true happiness and a love with my husband that I never believed in until I met him. I also have a deep belief in God and Heaven and so I'm not at all afraid to die.
    haston

Answer by haston at 1:33 PM on May. 16, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

• sounds bad, but i would die for my husband first. I can always have more kids. AND I LOVE MY KIDS TO DEATH. But i couldnt make it without my fiance. Im sure im not the only one who thinks this.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:44 PM on May. 16, 2009