YAY! Down 8.8 pounds only 19 more to go

Weight Watchers is really working for me. I also gave up all Coke products and I'm drinking water all day and Crystal Light with dinner and in the evenings. I plan to begin my aerobic workouts this week, so far I've just done the resistance excercises with the bands. I am so loving this new way of living and eating!

haston

Asked by haston at 1:39 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• GOOD JOB keep up the good work and I hope you make it to your goal and then some.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:45 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Congrats! I'm down 7 lbs in a week, riding my elliptical everyday and only eating when I'm hungry , and using portion control, drinking coffee in the morning and water the rest of the day. I've never used a diet program, I'm just trying to lose the winter 20lbs of weight I put on. 13 to go, hopefully we'll both meet our goals. I'm hoping to have the 13lbs off in the next 2 weeks.
    How does weight watchers work? Do you have to invest anything in it? Like money etc?
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:48 PM on May. 16, 2009

• It is $13 per week and I get the weekly literature and eating tools. I also have the WW representative that I get to work with when needed. They also sell their WW snacks, smoothies, accessories etc. that you can buy but you aren't obligated to. The program is really easy to follow. You just figure out the point value for food and you have a grading scale to use. You get so many points per day and Flex points for the week, so if you blow your points one day you can dip into your flex points but once there gone they are gone. You also get "point free" foods and there is a whole list of them, of course they are all vegetables. It is a way of getting you to make better food choices which is exactly what I personally needed.
    Good for you on your weight loss too! I have until October when me and hubby go back to Jamaica. I hope to look good in a bikini for my man!
    haston

Answer by haston at 1:58 PM on May. 16, 2009

• yay! i wish i had the motivation to do that. im proud of you!
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 3:30 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Fantastic! Keep it up!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 5:29 PM on May. 16, 2009

• CONGRATULATIONS!! Keep up the good work!
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 6:59 PM on May. 16, 2009

• AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you go girl!!!
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 12:57 AM on May. 18, 2009