how do I put a sweetpea in an answer or on my profile?

I don't see where it says to "add a sweetpea" like it does in groups, yet people are doing it. Sorry such a dumb question but I am not computer literate at all.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 1:51 PM on May. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi luvschocolate,

If you want to add a sweet pea, link or change your font in Answers, click 'Use Full-Editor' above the reply box.

Please let us know if you need any more help.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:09 PM on May. 16, 2009

• K--you can do the "Use full editor" as mentioned above to change the font, color, add sweetpeas or whatever. It took me a little time too to figure out how everyone was making their answers funky! On your profile, you add the "rich text" widget for a sweetpea on your page. You can do other stuff with the rich-text widget too.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:47 PM on May. 16, 2009