Why Fiscal Conservatives Are Angry With Obama's Spending...

Do you REALLY want to know why conservatives are mad at Obama's spending?!

Well then, this video explains it all quite succinctly, and easy enough for our children--who will be inheriting this debt can understand!!! LOL :o)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 1:53 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I heard today that the tax increase which is forecast is okay since Obama fulfilled his campaign promise that 95% of the population got their tax decrease. My check went up $2. They are playing the symantics game and we are not that stupid. Now he can raise taxes with a "clear" conscience because we got our tax decrease. He lied to get into office and now he is having to fulfull the obligations he has to those who got him there. This is the first time in my adult life I am affraid of the person in office. He spends like he has the keys to the caufer and there is no bottom. Spend it until it is gone, but intervene and tell private corporations how much they can spend. Ironic isn't it.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:27 PM on May. 16, 2009

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:53 PM on May. 16, 2009

• It's a prediction, all the other facts were things that had already happened, Obama's term is not over with yet, so you can't say thats how he's spending when it hasn't happened yet. It's a prediction, it's not actually true, it's what they think will happen. And Obama thinks it will go the other way, so we'll see in 4 years!! It's funny because a lot of people come on here talking about Obama as if he's an idiot just throwing out random decisions. No he's taken a lot of time to come up with these plans and they went over the numbers and how it will help America. So they feel it is going to work and conservatives don't. We'll have to wait for 4 years or even 8 years to see how well Obama's ideas work. I can say al day Obama's decisions are wrong but I don't know until the out come! So I'm just waiting to see, I honestly think his different ideas will work. Who knows!!
    Anonymous

• Then I guess 52 economists are all wrong as well?! Some people just need to keep the HOPE alive! I've never been much of a "wait and seer" type--that's how life just manages to pass you by; I prefer to live in the here and now!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/227/story/62082.html

"A Wall Street Journal survey of 52 mainstream economic forecasters published Thursday found that while most forecasters still think there could be slow growth by the second half of the year, that won't offset steeper-than-projected declines in the first half of 2009."

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:12 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Yeah, no I plan everything in my day and I actually have a lot more fun that just living in the "now" living in the "now" you miss out on a lot. And it doesn't matter how many people predicited Obama's spending, it's still a prediction, it's not actual facts. And I'm not trying to keep the hope alive, who even said I like Obama. I was just pointing out that it's not fact it's prediction. Again it's a prediction, until it happens you cannot say this is what will happen. Thats like saying Randy Moss is a great football player so when he comes to our team he's going to be just as good. But then again when he went to the Raiders he did shitty, and now he's on a different team and what do you know he's great again. So it's a prediction it's not fact!!
    Anonymous

• I honestly think his different ideas will work. Who knows!!

His ideas are not different or new. He is Carter 2.0 and anyone with a brain knows how that worked out for us.
    Anonymous

• give it up already, he's a black man, give him a pass. he knows not of what he does, he's making history!!
    and with that, we'll never have one of him again.
    Anonymous

• So OP you are OK when your local and state level officials spend money like crazies? You just like to post negativity about President. Get a life!

Anonymous

• the omnibus and stimulus plans, force states to spend more in the future, dumba--. By implementing programs that have to stay in effect in the future, when federal funding stops the state taxes take over. Why don't you anon@31 read a newspaper and stop drinking your koolaide. obama is forcing the states to spend more, it's not a state decision. Jindal refused stimulus money for this very reason. where were you 3 months ago when all of this was already discussed?
    Anonymous

• Anon :29 What the hell has the color of his skin got to do with anything? He's taking us to hell in a handbasket, laughing all the way, with an accompanying chorus from the Democratic Congress, And it's not because he's a black man either--it's because he's a crooked, lying politician, just exactly like all the rest of them.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:01 PM on May. 16, 2009