If you could change something about yourself what would it be?

My dad has the best attitude of any person I know. He's always smiling, says hi to everyone and everyone loves him. I wish I could be more like him so that is what I am working on. How bout you all

Krystle21

Asked by Krystle21 at 2:05 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i wanna lose some weight! i just wish i wasn't so hungry all the time. grrrrr.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 2:09 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I am happy w/me just the way I am. However, for my health in the future...I'm tryin 2 lose a little weight. Ok...not so much a little. More like 50 lbs would b ideal.
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 2:10 PM on May. 16, 2009

• about 30lbs, and I wish I wasn't so stubborn but I get that from my mom who gets it from hers and my great Gramma and my kids are that way too.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 2:13 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i woud change my emotionale self. lol i cry to easy and hate someone to easy and i would want to have the perfect firm strech mark and things free body. :)
    Anonymous

• i'm trying to quit smoking (ordered a free pack of nicotine gum...good first step right?!), and I wish I didnt nag so much and wasnt so sensitive! well that certainly wasnt "someTHING" lol
    Anonymous

• my pops has green eyes.yet he was so greedy he didnt pass it down to me or my brother lol.i would give myself his eyes.also if i could i would give myself magic powers.lol i noe crazy but bjust imagine.zap i got a million dollars.zap i just gave a homeless person a home andd a job.or i wouldd change my hair and give myself the same hair as my sister.beautiful,curly, easy to manage and long because the only way my hAair is manageable is after a relaxer.lol
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 2:33 PM on May. 16, 2009