HELPP

Ok ladies havent had a period since march sometin and i took several preggo tests and yesterday i started bleeding really heavy and every 15 mins i have to change my tampon...Idk if i should go into the er or what but iam having break through bleeding and my lower back kills and my bb are swollen and hurt soo bad...Could it b early miscarage or what please respond back please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i havent heard of anything like that.if youre in a lot of pain as in like severe sevee cramps it might be a miscarriage.go to the doctor to make sure everything is good.i hope i helped.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 2:20 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Thankyou!=) Yeah iam worried but every test i took came out negaitive....??? Who knows
    onedaymom1

Answer by onedaymom1 at 2:35 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Maybe because your period hasnt been around for a couple of months it has a lot of extra tissue and stuff to get rid of. If you were pregnant a test would have said so. Especially if you got pregnant in March. I think its just your period...I hope everything gets better for you!
    Anonymous

• if you are bleeding that much you shoud go to the er. through a tampon in 15 min?? go!
    if you soak a pad through in an hour you should go!
    blood clots big like an egg or lemon you should go!
    you might be having a miscarriage :(
    er can tell you.... but with the amount your going you should go to er.
    good luck, i hope its not too serious and you get better
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 6:13 PM on May. 16, 2009