37 weeks pregnant, I NEED HELP!!

Lately, I have been seeing spots. They would come and go & my eyes were really red & itchy, so I thought it was allergies, took some Claritin & eye drops. Well, today, I have had blurred vision in my one eye, can barely see & a severe headache that won't go away with tylenol. My BP has always been good at the doctor's. But, this is starting to get really annoying. I don't want to go to the ER, b/c it's Saturday & the doc's office is closed. Has anyone else experienced this? Can this wait to Monday? Or should I maybe go to an Urgent Care?

Ari0825

Asked by Ari0825 at 2:14 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like it could be hypertention, my dr said to get checked out fast if you have those symptoms. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:15 PM on May. 16, 2009

• That doesn't sound normal. Call your doctor's office, they should be on an exchange and the doctor on duty can call you back and let you know what you should do. Good luck!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:16 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I would go in it my be your blood pressure or your sugar my be low. I would get it checked out, i think it is urgent. GL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:16 PM on May. 16, 2009

• If you do go the ER chances are you might not wait long, the triage might put you in first because you are pregnant.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:20 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I would DEFF go into the doctor, your 37 weeks, they might induce and ur baby is more or less done cooking-take care of yourself because in doing so your taking care of your baby
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:25 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Thanks, I am going to go to the L&D at my local hospital. Update later.
    Ari0825

Answer by Ari0825 at 2:31 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I hope they give you some answers cause it does not sound too good
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:34 PM on May. 16, 2009

• GOOD LUCK!!!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:42 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I have iritis. Inflammation of the color part of my eye. I have to go see an eye doc on monday & have a bunch of tests done to make sure I don't have all these different diseases... =( It's very painful & also causing my headaches.
    Ari0825

Answer by Ari0825 at 9:27 PM on May. 16, 2009