toe thumbs!

i have "toe thumbs" and ever since one of my moms friends mentioned something about it to me i have been self conscious about it. they even bend back pretty far (i think they call it hitch hikers thumb).. anyone else have this problem? or am i alone on this one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its not a big deal really. a lot of people have them. nothing to be ashamed of.
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 2:18 PM on May. 16, 2009

• So you have fat thumbs big deal. You have nothing to be self conscious about. You should see my toes they look like little fingers. God made everyone beauitful and that includes you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:21 PM on May. 16, 2009

• ALL of my fingers are fat.
    You know how back in the day people thought it was cute for babies and toddlers to have fat fingers with dimples on their hands, even if the baby was thin? Well, that was me, only my fingers never slimmed down!
    It is embarassing to have to order a size 10 1/2 for my left hand ring finger and an 11 for my right hand ring finger.
    I've never heard of toe thumbs before.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:53 AM on May. 17, 2009