Does your kid....

Get into your things, like your shoes or your make up? My daughter likes to play with my tampons (unused ofcourse) She takes the wrapper off, pulls the string and plays with the cotton. Its annoying but she thinks this is so fun. Any of your kids do funny (or weird) things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter loves to plays with anything that isn't hers. She has a ton of toys and you give her a water bottle with a little water in it and shes content for hours.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:23 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My son gets my hair smoothing cream and gobs it all over his hair and thinks he's done something! He says, "look at my hair!" He's so excited. Then I have to wash it all out.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:43 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My son just fed his fish,...................sounds like a good, responsible thing for him to do right? Well he's 2. So there is half the thing of food dumped on top of this poor beta fish. Food is on the floor, in his drawers, everywhere.....
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:26 PM on May. 16, 2009