what color should i dye my hair?

im the one on the left. i was thinking either blonde or dark brown. what do you think?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 2:23 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You should always go just a few steps lighter, or a few steps darker than your natural color. Anything more or less than a few steps will not look right. It usually wont match your skin tone and you'll look fake. I think since the summer is coming in, go lighter. You can always go darker in the fall!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:42 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I know alot of people who have drastic changes to their hair and it does no look fake. Shows how much PP knows. Why would she want it to MATCH her skin tone in the first place? Then you wouldnt be able to make a different betwen where her hair is and where her face begins.
    Anonymous

• i always go light in the summer and dark in the fall. i dont go by the 3 shads lighter or darker then your natural hair color rule. i do what i want lol last winter my hair was black and i didnt look "fake" as people like to say. i have never gotten as many compliments on my hair before. everyone loved it. lately i dyed my hair blonde and everyone says they like it too. no one knows which shade they like better. ask a hair stylist what would look best on you and then go buy the color and do it yourself or have a friend do it. its a lot cheaper that way
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 2:51 PM on May. 16, 2009

• do the red,it's hot!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:43 PM on May. 16, 2009

• how old are you?
    Anonymous

• lol okay TMJ im definitely NOT doin the red. and anon:24 im 20
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 8:48 PM on May. 17, 2009