7 Pounds

Have you seen the movie 7 pounds yet? AWESOME! I love will smith.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• So sad, I loved it.....What should have happened was she should have been pregnant and had his baby, so at least his spirit lives on, we all know his heart and eyes lived on. That would have made it all the better for me!! LOL but I just hate to see people die in movies, especially when someone was in love with them. Overall a great movie!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 3:22 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I love Will Smith but not in this kind of movie. He just doesn't do it for me in a serious role. I love his comedy and action flicks so much better. The movie had a great plot, Will just isn't a serious role player. He over acts in those type of roles.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 3:02 PM on May. 16, 2009

• the ending was crazy! lol i was so confused through out the whole movie but i liked it alot
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 3:10 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I heard the movie is depressing so I won't see it, coupled with the fact that I can't stand Will Smith. I can't think of one movie I've liked him in since the Fresh Prince.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 8:38 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I loved it... It was depressing, but such a good movie.
    rainfalls

Answer by rainfalls at 9:44 PM on May. 16, 2009