Refrigerated gripe water?

I forgot to put a new bottle of gripe water in the fridge after I opened it. Is this really bad? It's been a little over 24 hours but Idk what is in it that may spoil etc. Anyone have advice on this??

CooksWife

Asked by CooksWife at 3:17 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Health

• What is gripe water? And why does it need to be refrigerated?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:41 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I would check the box or label for a customer service number or website. Maybe you can contact them and ask. Good luck!
    lovemybears

Answer by lovemybears at 6:51 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Gripe water is an otc/home remedy for colic. The label says refrigerate but I haven't because I forgot... I have given him a couple of doses even like that. He didn't seem any worse for the wear but I guess I will call their customer service line on Monday...

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 7:46 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I never put mine in the fridge, guess I didn't read it lol bad mommy. My son is now 11 months and perfectly fine.
    Med109

Answer by Med109 at 1:42 AM on May. 17, 2009