How is your day today?

are you having a good one?

Mine started out good, then I wasn't able to buy formula and that kind of ruined the rest of the day.

I will get some tonight so it is no big deal it just sucks when you get to the check out and your card is declined once twice three times.

So embarassing.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 3:35 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im having an okay day, its so boring tho, my hubby had to work and my DD took an extra long nap so I have been bored all day, but Im getting ready soon and going over to my in laws for dinner!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 3:39 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Mine was good. We are cooking ribs on the grill, spent 300 at the grocery store and then another 250 at wal-mart and spent another 400 on household bills. our daughter is teething and only slept 4 hours last night so she is crabby which is a bummer but its not her fault its her teeths fault for not coming in. other than that my day is just peachy thanks for asking.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:42 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Mine is turning out pretty good. My 2 and 3 year old are sick. I was up all night with them. Everything is exploding out the diapers, so we have washed sheets, clothes, more sheets, and more clothes. But the 2 year old just took a four hour nap and they are both in a good mood. We are renting Bolt to watch and are just hanging out on the pull out couch today. Hopefully they are done throwing up (and the baby is healthy!)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 3:42 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i woke up and had a nice breakfast.but now i want fruit and i wanna get out the house and i gotta wait for the hubby to come home.im bored and i cant decide on what im craving for.is 6 months pregnant always this confusing
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 3:44 PM on May. 16, 2009

• It sucks, I'm hungry, I'm lazy, I just don't feel like making a salad and exercising, or even cleaning the place. Since Monday I have been eating healthy and exervcising and cleaning the place nonstop and now I'm pooped out and it sucks!! I'm so blahhh today!! Plus my hubby is at work and it's annoying! LOL I'm so blahh blahh today!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 3:46 PM on May. 16, 2009

• a little disappointed. I was going to a pool/ice cream party at a moms house but due to the rain it was cancelled. my car is in the shop so I had a ride and her car wouldnt start, so I probably wouldnt have made it to the party anyways! so I spent all day indoors like I have ben for a month now since I have no car. but it's been a nice day! playing with my son a lot! but I discovered a leak under the kitchen sink =(
    Anonymous

• I'm bored at work, i've been staring at this computer so long, my contacts feel like scotch-tape on my eyes...ugggg....
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 4:02 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Good day, went shopping, my kid and his cousins all played outside today and had a great time. Now my son is playing with his train set while I'm on here. And hubby is outside fixing up my new tahoe. I'm getting a lift kid and better suspension.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:06 PM on May. 16, 2009