pictures (not really fun, but don't know where to put this)

so, a while ago, a couple of friends were over, and one of them took pics of me for my deployed hubby, and then i took pics of her for her hubby. well, there was a third girl there, who was busy taking care of her son. (he stays up all night.)

Well, come to find out, she was actually taking pictures of us without us knowing so she could send them to her hubby. Well, our three hubbys are in the same unit, and its a very close unit.

I found out that she has our pictures on the internet. I had absolutly no idea that she did this. I feel so violated. I can't believe she would do this.

Another friend (not of these three) said that she was shown the pics by the girl secretly taking them, and they are on the internet. Is there anything I can do?? I am so worried they are being spread over seas. We're not nude at all, but still. I don't like having strangers see me like that. .. .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only thing you can do is confront the girl and ask her why she is doing this. Maybe since you were all taking pictures and were sending them to your husbands she thought it would be ok with all of you if she did too. Weird thinking I know but she may have thought it was ok eventhough she didn't tell you first.

I would take her aside and ask her about it then tell her you are very uncomfortable with her putting the pictures up on the internet. I think that is all you can do.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 4:06 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I really dont think there is anything you can do about it. Seeing you like what? If your not exposed, what is the big deal? What do you think someone would do with your picture? Why would they want to do anything with it if it's just snap shots?
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 4:01 PM on May. 16, 2009

• The only way you would be able to do anything legally is if they were nude pictures. If they aren't there's not much you can do. You could confront the girl, but otherwise, your s.o.l.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:28 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Well, what a b*tch first of all, and why is she sending her hubby pics of other women(that you both know, at that)?? Weirdo. I would definitely confront her and then stop hanging out with her all together.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:47 PM on May. 16, 2009