ya this is dumb..

i was at my daughters soccer game today and i was watching all the queen bee moms.no matter how much we dont want to admit it we all want to sort of be like that.i think i am to old now and this is something i can only reveal to you but whats it like in the inner sactom???envious yes.alittle ok i admit it.(my oldest saughter is pop and going to be a queen bee mom)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Everyone has their problems even if it doesn't show to the outside world. Be thankful for all you have and the life you have.
    Anonymous

• confusedWhats a queen bee mom

Anonymous

• we all reflect and wonder. it's all good

Answer by admckenzie at 4:30 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Well if it is not you, then you know it. If you aren't confident and don't say hello, other moms will not always approach you. My daughter plays soccer and everyone is nice, no queen bees. I make it a point to smile and say hello. If you feel like an outsider you are an outsider because that is your perception of the situation. No one can make you fit in or make friends for you. It is a skill and some are blessed with it, others work at it. Be happy with your friends and smile more.  Negativity breeds negativity, being positive makes the world go around.

Anonymous