sad because i feel liken im so small

im 6 months and everyone is alwayys shocked and saying omg you cant be and shit cuz my belly is small for 6 monts.my main pic is my most recent belly pick like a week before i was 6 months.its so freakin aggravating.its like i wanna keep eating and eating and eating just so i can get bigger, but my appetite isnt like that.anything i can do to make me grow bigger and look like im 6 months pregnant.its just so freakin depressing and aggravating.

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 4:06 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The bigger you get the more loose skin you will have. I would be happy
    Anonymous

• if i were you i would be happy, because I was just like you, I wanted everyone to know i was pregant soon so I ate a ton of food and I gained 60 pounds :( now you should see my loose skin, stretch marks, and sagginess..lol dont be sad girl, be happy!!!
    Anonymous

• Dont worry! You'll get big as time goes by. I always looke at my tummy and wondered if I'd ever be as big as those pregnant moms and I was. Almost every mom I knew had an opinion about my tummy. It was small to some, big to others. All I did was smile and say "well my baby's healthy" and also I would agree with them and say "I know I am a little____ aren't I?' that shut them up quick! You'll grow! Just take it easy, It's probably the way your baby is positioned. Thank you so much for your honesty some people cant be that honest.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:28 PM on May. 16, 2009

• thanks to you all
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 4:54 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Eating won't make you look more pregnant just make you gain weight. I'm 28 weeks and I've been showing since I was 12 and now I'm huge, so be lucky you are small and once the baby starts getting bigger so will you, as long as your baby is healthy right?
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 5:21 PM on May. 16, 2009

• dont feel bad ur bigger then me i wish i could put more pic's up but my mom wont give me my cam. back....lol
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 5:26 PM on May. 16, 2009

• oh yea it help if i told u i was 28 weeks this comming thursday
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 5:28 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i only gained 25 and 30 lbs during my pregnancies. i was happy to be small because i didn't get stretch marks.
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 5:50 PM on May. 16, 2009

• be happy ur small i'm hudge i has someone ask if i was carrying twins today! i have a ton of stretch marks started at 110 now 150 at 38 weeks
    mama1234512

Answer by mama1234512 at 8:01 PM on May. 16, 2009

• with your first most women don't usually show much . Just wait until you're about 7 1/2 months, you'll regret you even said you wish you were bigger lol. I was the same, the ladies at work thought I was starving myself since I didn't show much, but I also were scrubs at the time so you really couldn't see anything. It just depends on your body type. I was still wearing my regular jeans up until 7 months. As I got closer to 8 months I really blew up, but was mainly all baby. So be happy you are not that big and don't worry about what others have to say. Just keep eating healthy for baby and yourself. BTW I'm 3 months prego again and I already have somewhat of a pooch and can't fit into my regular jeans comfortably. Take care!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 9:35 PM on May. 16, 2009