Am I pregnant?

I was on the depo shot for 6 months but I am no longer on it or any other form of BC. DH and I do use condoms and they have never failed us. But I have not had my period in two months! I took a test last month and it wasw negative but then when this month rolled around and still nothing I began to worry. I don't feel pregnant and I am not sick feeling or tired. But with 2 months of no period I am very worried!

KeagansMom08

Asked by KeagansMom08 at 4:14 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think your hormones are just messed up from the shot
    Anonymous

• Yeah, sometimes it takes al ittle while for the depo to come off your system. With me it came after3 months and omgosh I thought I as going to bleed to death it was so heavy! If you still dont get it next month you should talk to your doctor. My sister said that after getting off the depo her periods were irregular.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:24 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I've also heard that it could take months for you period to be normal. Just schedule a check up with the OB to be sure.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 4:57 PM on May. 16, 2009

• it took me three years to get regular after my 2 year stent on the DEPO I dont recomend it to anyone, i think it screws with your body to much!
    Anonymous

• I dont think you are pregnant I think either 1- your body is changing or 2- your body is coming off the depo.
    augusta.flores

Answer by augusta.flores at 2:08 AM on May. 17, 2009

• YOU CAN BE OR MAYBE NOT. I WAS ON BIRTH CONTROL(THE PILL) FOR LIKE 5 YEARS , STOPPED AND THEN DID NOT HAVE A PERIOD FOR OVER A YEAR, I HAD TO TAKE A PILL TO GET MY PERIOD BACK.
    KRISTINA408

Answer by KRISTINA408 at 6:48 PM on May. 17, 2009