ummm...i dont know what to say to her..help?? lol

My friend had her baby this morning, I am at work but going to the hospital when i get off to see the baby, another friend just texted me to tell me the babies name so I wouldnt be in shock or think it was a joke, but she named the baby Noodles Rocket.
wtf am i going to say???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Congratulations! What a cute baby! How was labor.

Don't even mention the name.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:18 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Are you sure she wasn't joking? I really hope she is
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:18 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I agree with erica smerica, and if she tells you the name of the baby say something like "I have never heard of that before." then go on to something else.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 4:19 PM on May. 16, 2009

• A AND J MOMMA, SHE WASNT JOKING, I KNEW MY FRIEND WANTED AN INDIVIDUAL NAME AND THE NURSERY IS DECORATED IN ROCKET SHIPS AND SHE CRAVED RAMEN NOODLES WHILE PREGNANT, THATS WHERE THE NAME CAME FROM
    Anonymous

• sorry i didnt realixe Caps lock was on
    Anonymous

• It depends on how well I knew this friend. If it was my best friend I would say "aww, they gave you the good drugs didn't they?". Other friends they would get the most genuine smile I could muster and thumbs up with a "Hey, that is a cool name. His nick name could be 'Rock' ".
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 4:25 PM on May. 16, 2009

• And then in 4 years she'll be on here asking "why is everyone picking on my child".
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 4:27 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Ok, first, I have to say the food's for baby names thing is getting kinda old. And I don't think I woud name my child after decorations. But, hey, that's just me.
    OP. I would try to avoid the whole baby name thing all together. I don't think I could keep a straight face. I am one to laugh when I think something is funny. And I think EireLass is right. We will see her in 4 years asking why everyone is so mean.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:42 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Wow. That's is one of the most ridiculous names I have ever heard. She really named her child after Ramen Noodles . . . why didn't she pick the Ramen part . . NOODLES? Wow, I wouldn't know what to tell her either. If you're really good friends . . . well I'd say something, but that's just me. I would ask her "WTF did you name your child?" and do you really think that name is appropriate???? This poor child. This has been her first decision for this child and well . . . yikes.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:43 PM on May. 16, 2009