Has the Nutrisystem worked for your hubby?

I ordered it for my hubby, so wondering if it has been successful for anyone else..

mamajody0507

Asked by mamajody0507 at 5:03 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Food & Drink

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, and really hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, start walking! Walk for at least 20 minutes, three times a week. Now, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits and veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat and dairy. Add beans, lentils, and tofu to your diet. Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 5:43 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Funny you ask this question,because I knew nothing about the foods they ate,until I tried a delicious satisfying chocolate chip cookie that just melted in my mouth for hours,it was a dark brown cookie not those toll house one.They had a bunch of them on sale at my store so I tried one and if their cookies are good I bet some of their food is too.The cookie was high in protein and low in fat and sugar free.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 5:17 PM on May. 16, 2009

• This might be a good diet fit for you but remember that its not all inclusive. You still have to add fresh veggies and fruit. My husband used this method when he was in the Navy with hopes to get his waist size smaller (navy has odd requirements), and he said that he didn't enjoy the taste of the food and with the cost of it, he still had to groc. shop to do the fill in.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:25 PM on May. 17, 2009