attractive???

i dont think i am that attractive.do you think beauty is a natural thing or you have to work at it.and for you attractive woman out there i need some hints bad.i am 50 and time is going along real fast.fashion and makeup???this is for you not so attractive woman also.those that have to work at it...

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 5:03 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Someone will find the ugliest looking woman in the world to be beautiful and the most beautiful the ugliest.

i look fine with or without make-up, i don't go that extra mile or anything. i don't feel i need to because i'm happy with the way i am. people do pick up on that and even when i'm in wal-mart with my pajamas on and 2 kids and no make-up i still get compliments.
    The types of people who are only interested in physical beauty in a man or woman are not the kinds of people i associate myself with.
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 5:41 PM on May. 16, 2009

• It's a bit of both. Some women are just naturally beautiful & they don't need to do much. Some have to work a bit harder at it. And then there are some that just can't be helped.

If you are 50, please don't try to keep up with fads! You'll end up looking ridiculous. Gets some classic basics. If you're that insecure, invest in plastic surgery or hire a beauty consultant & personal shopper. Or permanent makeup.
    Anonymous

• to me beauty is how you carry yourself, you need to have confidence.
    Also, some women are naturally beautiful, while others have to work at it with makeup and fixing their hair, maybe even a simple change such as a new hair do or clothes that make you feel sexy can make all the difference in the world.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:21 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I think it's all about how you mentally think of yourself! some women are not "physically attractive" yet their personality may really shine and that can really attract guys! I have esteem issues, especially since having my baby, but guys think otherwise I guess! I was honked at the other day while pumping gas, and I didnt go all gaga over it and wave back, but inside it really gave me a boost ("i still got it!!" lol)
    Anonymous

• I think every woman is beautiful. It just depends on how well you maintain and present yourself. I sell Avon and am a beauty consultant. I'd be more than happy to give you pointers if you'd like to email me a pic. Sometimes you just need to know how to apply makeup. If you apply it correctly it makes a huge difference :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:32 AM on May. 17, 2009