How can I change my username without deleting my account?

I would like to change my username, I no longer like it, and I really dont want to have to start over with a new account. Is there a way I can just change my username? Thanks!

jennifer198523

Asked by jennifer198523 at 5:04 PM on May. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• don't think you can, sorry but go to CONTACT US and ask CM directly to make sure

Answer by admckenzie at 5:06 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Hi jennifer198523,

Currently, we don't have a way for you to change the screen name on your account. However, you can have your CafeMom account canceled and then create a new one, with a new screen name.

Here's how to cancel your CafeMom account:

Click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.
    Under 'Self-Service', click the link that says 'Cancel my CafeMom Account'.
    Let us know why you're leaving (optional).
    Click the 'Submit' button.

We will process your request and you will receive a cancellation confirmation once your account has been canceled. At that point, you can create a new account.

//The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 5:37 PM on May. 16, 2009