Maybe this is coming out wrong-But is anyone else sick of the "am I pregnant posting"

there are a BILLION tests they could buy at the store, I feel like that should A. be posted in the "trying to concieve" section of this website or Cafemom needs to make its own little section called "am I pregnant" Maybe I am just crabby today, maybe my hormones are acting up-I usually try to be supportive with these girls and say my good lucks, however everyday multible times a day are the SAME postings with the SAME symptoms and i get annoyed-I feel like this should be taking seariously for people that need support or questions asked that arnt as simple as walking into walmart and getting your answers in the hygine department for 10 dollars-
Do I look like a pregnancy test??!
This section is for people that are in pregnancy or yeah i guess that have pregnancy related questions but really how many times must we answer these questions-
we all know that 4 days after conception your boobs dont hurt, ur not tired cont;

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im kinda sick of them but Im also sick of these postings saying how sick people are of them. I believe if it really bugs you soo much write about it in your journal...thats kinda why its there. I agree if it really bugs you dont read it...some people really feel lost and it makes them feel better to ask or something IDK...i agree that if theyre really worried about it and all the tests are negative they should just go to the doctor but some people just arent that smart..or they want to ehar it from someone else...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 6:29 PM on May. 16, 2009

• your not throwing up-or anything else of that nature- and when you've taken three tests and they all came up negitive, or you've gotten a blood test also negitive your not pregnant-why would you assume, and even if you were and the doctor and EPT was wrong how would we know, so why bother asking about it?
    sorry long bad day-and getting sick of stupid questions
    -mad mama in Miltown
    Anonymous

• if your sick of them don't ready them
    Anonymous

• Yes I am so f*ing sick of them too. I don't even read them anymore because its always the same thing. These are symptoms so tell me if I'm pregnant or not. You're right! We aren't freaking pregnancy tests! If you think you're pregnant take a test! By telling us your symptoms no one is going to be able to tell you anything valuable. In the time it took for these ppl to write their "Am I pregnant" question, they could have gone to the store, bought a test, and taken it and known for sure. Ughhhh it is annoying. Just don't read them anymore.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:23 PM on May. 16, 2009

• There are a lot of these postings but I just don't read them. There are plenty of tests out there they can take so I don't feel the need to give my opinion.
    Anonymous

• i know from exsperience that i took a prego test and it was negative n it was two weeks after my missed period but the blood test said pregnant but yes it is aggravating i think women are just nervous remember the feeling of not knowing if they are prego or not it prolly makes them feel better just to have someone give them advice till they can find out especially if they really want a baby or if there scared to death there prego
    Anonymous

• No because every womans pregnancy is different so you really have nothing to go by. Not every woman has symptoms or even the same symptoms.
    augusta.flores

Answer by augusta.flores at 2:07 AM on May. 17, 2009