Spinoff of another question I saw on here.

How old was your baby when they first had peanut butter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When dd was little they told us to wait until she was a year. When ds was little they said two years. Now they are telling people 3 years. Both my kids were eating peanut butter by the time they were two. They also tell you not to eat a lot of peanut butter while your pregant because of peanut allergies. I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches morning, noon, and night while I was pregnant with dd because it was all I could stomach. If in doubt, ask your Dr.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:52 PM on May. 16, 2009

• 10 months the first time, he found a bag of peanut butter cups and sat behind a chair eating them. DH was watching ( supposed to be watching) him while I was at work. I freaked, but ds was fine.

mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 5:35 PM on May. 16, 2009

• 3 years old. It is usually a good idea to wait until they are toddler age to experiment with different foods because of allergies.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 5:46 PM on May. 16, 2009

• my son was about a year old and that's when i found out he was allergic to pb
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 6:45 PM on May. 16, 2009

• um. like 1. But we have absoluty no allergies in either side of our families.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:18 PM on May. 16, 2009