Natural way to help efface the cervix?

I was just wondering if anyone has any safe at home remedies to help the cervix efface. I am getting induced on Thursday and my cervix isnt effaced at all. I am currently 3 cm (going on 4 according to my Dr.) but not effaced at all. I just want the induction to go as smoothly as possible so I am hoping to get a lot of the work done before I go in (or just go into labor myself). If anyone has any tips that would be great. I know that baby wont come till he is ready and I am totally ok with that...just thought if he is ready I might help him out a bit. Thanks for any advice!

Tages_Mom

Asked by Tages_Mom at 5:21 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I hear accupressure helps. If you google it, there are some websites that will show you where/how to do it.
    Anonymous

• why are you getting induced then?...if you know the baby will come when ready.???

i hope you're waiting until at least 42 weeks for your induction.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:51 AM on May. 17, 2009

• evening primrose oil
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:52 AM on May. 17, 2009