Boob Jobs

Hey Ladies ok so I have a question about breast implants. What are your thought and feelings on them. I am thinking of getting them due to being very depressed about my body, I have self essteam issues and my breast are the biggest part of that. please let me know so I have some thoughts to think about before desiding 100%.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Health

• i consedered them for a long time {18-22 years old} and then i started working as a dancer and lemme tell you, if you don't get the right surgeon or go too big they will look NASTY! {even when they are done right they ripple when you move certain ways if they are not under the muscle.

I am quite insecure about my breasts and i've decided, after looking at all of the horrible results i've seen, to just get a lift.
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 5:32 PM on May. 16, 2009

• i'm not a fan of them, but if it's something that you feel will raise your esteem, and you can afford it, go for it! SO's ex gf has fake boobs and she shows them off quite often, dressing like she should be in a Poison video. I guess that's why I'm not a fan of them LOL
    Anonymous

• I personally would never get a boob job for the simple fact that breast cancer cannot usually be detected until a later stage. Considering 1 out of every 8 women will most likely develop some form of breast cancer, it is not worth the risk to me just to feel sexier or better about myself. My health is the my number 1 concern.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:33 PM on May. 16, 2009

• From what I've observed in my friends and coworkers who have had them:

Those who got them because of self-esteem issues, still had self esteem issues afterwards. They just moved on to something else to fret about. I don't have a problem with you getting them, but I wouldn't expect it to solve all your problems either.

Anonymous